Updated: Sun, 23 Apr 17 09:43:35 -0400
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, project details, and email address) when you:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Inquire about our services
- Sign up for updates
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
We maintain the data that you provide us in a secure database. We also gather information about how visitors navigate through our Web site by using clickstream data gathered with "cookies" and/or other online tools such as "pixel tags." See Cookies and Pixel Tags below for further information.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
At Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition, we always want to provide you with the best possible experience and fulfill your needs exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to:
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about an inquiry
- Send you Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition email updates
- Customize our communications to you
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Your Choices about Communication from Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition
We offer choices about the types of information you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive email updates or newsletters from us please follow the unsubscribe using the link provided in each edition of the email, or please contact us at email@example.com or atClean Energy Credentialing Coalition
Please be sure to provide us your exact name and email address so that we can be sure to identify you correctly.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, we will email you as necessary to respond to a request for or inquiry about our services, or to provide ongoing customer service. We may also send promotional email about products, special offers, services or events that we believe may be of interest to you. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in each email.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your Web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our Web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online experience, so that the information you receive is more relevant to you.
Online Store Powered by Energy Circle
- Remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to their Web site
- Track your referring affiliate (Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition)
- Enable you to checkout if you have created an account with them
- Study how customers navigate through their Web site and which products they search for
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you Energy Circle email updates
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize their communications to you
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Improve their merchandise selection and customer service
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our Web site to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition, and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
Our Web site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Questions or Comments?
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:Clean Energy Credentialing Coalition